diumenge, 13 de maig del 2012

FINAL REFLECTION

This year has been a tough year for each of us. We had a lot of workand many times we could not give everything we wanted.
My second oral presentation I think it was better than the first. I seethat I understand more what I say and I'm less nervous whenexplaining the ideas, although the final oral presentation I am also very nervous too.
Comparing the first with the last post I see that my level has been improved a bit although I haven't made great progress. Even that I also noticed that on first of batxillerat I were over creative and had more interesting ideas whit the posts than this year.

It was hard to get here, but after hard work we've done that.
This is our last year here and I'm truly very sorry to fire me from thisplace that gave me so many years, and yet I also want to enter the university world.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada