dissabte, 12 de maig del 2012

SNOW WEEKEND


At first weekend of February I wento to Andorra with my cousins. The first day we went to Puigcerdà where we spent one night .It was so beautiful because the day before snowed there and all village was snowed. Even that the most amazing of the holidays was the next day in Andorra. Early in the morning we went to Gran Valira. There we do a special activity, we went with dog's sled, I drove a dog's sled with 6 dogs. I like it a lot, these dogs only live to run. When they are stopped they cry because they only want to run. They are a special dogs, they are so friendly and loving, and especially are obedient. 

Before of that I went there, I thought that these dogs suffered a lot. Althouhgt after that I understand their obsession to running. The carers tell me that when the dogs are old they fall into depression and the veterinarian has to die them, because if they can't run the dogs can become crazy.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada